Deplorable stupidity test

Started by Ricky Tavy

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
110 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 13 Jan 2018, 1:30 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Okay, this is one among many, but ...

Were any of you fluffers really fooled by trump's claim he was pussying out on his trip to Britain because Obama was to blame for a bush decision to move our British embassy to a more secure location? If you are stupid enough to believe that absurdity, this part of the test is done. Clem and Stinky and roadkill can go back to mining your nostrils for nuggets.

For the rest of you, are you not bothered that he thought you were so stupid he thought you would swallow such an absurd lie? I mean, clearly nobody else was going to be suckered by such clumsy dishonesty. Clearly, trump thought you are stupid enough you would buy it. You really okay with his probably justifiable lack of respect for your intelligence? This isn't one of the cases where he was lying to liberals, so you were okay with it. He was lying to you, confident you were too stupid to see through the obvious.

You really okay with that?

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 13 Jan 2018, 1:42 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Another test.

Are you really so stupid that you were flattered when those who told you what you think that when you bought a Hustler and a six-pack of Old Milwaukee it meant you knew better how to spend your money than did a government that used taxes to build an aircraft carrier or a new road?

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 13 Jan 2018, 1:45 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

When trump set a record for going beyond his 2000th lie in his first year of office this week, did you throw a party for the equally stupid?

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 13 Jan 2018, 1:47 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Have you ever given a greenie to any of the dumbest rightards in cyber-space, hoping you could find protection in such suck-uppery (Stinky)?

Posted by Cedar
  9,528 13 Jan 2018, 2:08 am

Cedar Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 9,527.78

Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 12:42 am wrote:
Another test.

Are you really so stupid that you were flattered when those who told you what you think that when you bought a Hustler and a six-pack of Old Milwaukee it meant you knew better how to spend your money than did a government that used taxes to build an aircraft carrier or a new road?

I think I’ve discovered your problem......when you were wasting money on Hustler Magazine and Old Milwaukee beer I was contributing to my retirement accounts.

I’ve drank Old Milwaukee, when I was young, drunk and broke, then I grew up. How can you drink that swill. :rofl:

Do I pass the test?

Posted by Cedar
  9,528 13 Jan 2018, 2:11 am

Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 12:45 am wrote:
When trump set a record for going beyond his 2000th lie in his first year of office this week, did you throw a party for the equally stupid?

Your list is bogus. It counts the same “lie” multiple times and the “lies” aren’t even lies.

Posted by Cedar
  9,528 13 Jan 2018, 2:12 am

Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 12:47 am wrote:
Have you ever given a greenie to any of the dumbest rightards in cyber-space, hoping you could find protection in such suck-uppery (Stinky)?

A green for you, Cupcake. :wub:

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 13 Jan 2018, 2:19 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Cedar » 13 Jan 2018 1:08 am wrote:
Another test.

I think I’ve discovered your problem......when you were wasting money on Hustler Magazine and Old Milwaukee beer I was contributing to my retirement accounts.

I’ve drank Old Milwaukee, when I was young, drunk and broke, then I grew up. How can you drink that swill. :rofl:

Do I pass the test?

I never drank it beyond the first attempt. OTOH, one person's affection for one brand of cheap inebriation is hardly the point. More to the point is your continuing belief that your ability to maintain the middle class you inherited by being a toilet mechanic is some kind of testimony to your genius and initiative, rather than testimony as to how you have enjoyed a foundation of wealth built by all Americans, past and present.

Again, if you don't think an America built by others is much responsible for what you have, that part of what you have is owed to the nation that allowed you to do it, you are free to prove me wrong by moving to Mali and calling me next year on your IPhone in your BMW. Otherwise, you are just another scapegoat herder too greedy and selfish to credit fellow Americans and a popular-sovereignty government for its share of what you have, because your justifiably fragile ego cannot handle recognizing how little of what you have is due to the efforts of others.

Posted by Cedar
  9,528 13 Jan 2018, 2:32 am

Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 1:19 am wrote:

I never drank it beyond the first attempt. OTOH, one person's affection for one brand of cheap inebriation is hardly the point. More to the point is your continuing belief that your ability to maintain the middle class you inherited by being a toilet mechanic is some kind of testimony to your genius and initiative, rather than testimony as to how you have enjoyed a foundation of wealth built by all Americans, past and present.

Again, if you don't think an America built by others is much responsible for what you have, that part of what you have is owed to the nation that allowed you to do it, you are free to prove me wrong by moving to Mali and calling me next year on your IPhone in your BMW. Otherwise, you are just another scapegoat herder too greedy and selfish to credit fellow Americans and a popular-sovereignty government for its share of what you have, because your justifiably fragile ego cannot handle recognizing how little of what you have is due to the efforts of others.

If what I have is the result of the work of others why doesn’t everyone have what I have? Why are you so broke, didn’t the others afford you the same opportunity they afforded me?

Prove me wrong by staying here and succeeding.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 13 Jan 2018, 2:38 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Cedar » 13 Jan 2018 1:12 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 12:47 am wrote:

A green for you, Cupcake. :wub:

Grassy Ass.

I comment often on how this site has the dumbest rightards in cyber-space. Generally, I swat the resident flies without giving it much thought. You are a bit of an effeminate, passive-aggressive bitch, but I stand by my previous evaluation that you are the smartest rightard I've found anywhere in cyber-space. Beyond that, I credit you with integrity. Possible I got excited and accused you of lying about something, but I do not accuse you of being a liar. I see you as a real conservative. You believe that liberals provide excuses for the weak. I believe you are fine with supporting those who cannot support themselves. You believe, however, that we need to take care in offering a refuge to the lazy. You believe that liberalism offers protection to the weak and lazy and that such protections erode the toughness required to defend our empire.

I believe, though, that your instincts toward tribalism have corrupted you to the point you are even willing to find shelter in a crude asshole like trump. I know you find Stinky/Clem/roadkill and ilk embarrassing, but they are allies you need to protect America from succumbing to the myth you believe in about how empires fail when they become less macho. You resent how BV and I perpetuate the liberal disdain for those less formally educated, so you side with the stupid.

Long story short, you fail the test of being Deplorable stupid. You will have to be satisfied with simply being Deplorable. ;-)

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 13 Jan 2018, 2:57 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Cedar » 13 Jan 2018 1:32 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 1:19 am wrote:

If what I have is the result of the work of others why doesn’t everyone have what I have? Why are you so broke, didn’t the others afford you the same opportunity they afforded me?

Prove me wrong by staying here and succeeding.

By and large, most white people in America do have what you have by virtue of inheriting it directly or through being born white enough into a white-protected system.

I do not claim that all of what you have is the result of what others have done I claim only that you flatter yourself in claiming all of what you have is the result of your own efforts.

Now, it appears likely that I do not enjoy the material success you are proud of, but I would say that is something different from needing me to be poor so you can find self-validation. Barring some catastrophe, I will live within my idea of comfort and opportunity as a result of working hard and paying for an education that allowed me a career not fixing other people's toilets. You need to abandon the pathetic need common among Deplorables to get some kind of revenge on those like me who've looked down on you for fixing other people's toilets, or pretended to do so, or on people like me who jab you where that hurts.

Posted by Cedar
  9,528 13 Jan 2018, 3:12 am

Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 1:57 am wrote:

By and large, most white people in America do have what you have by virtue of inheriting it directly or through being born white enough into a white-protected system.

I do not claim that all of what you have is the result of what others have done I claim only that you flatter yourself in claiming all of what you have is the result of your own efforts.

Now, it appears likely that I do not enjoy the material success you are proud of, but I would say that is something different from needing me to be poor so you can find self-validation. Barring some catastrophe, I will live within my idea of comfort and opportunity as a result of working hard and paying for an education that allowed me a career not fixing other people's toilets. You need to abandon the pathetic need common among Deplorables to get some kind of revenge on those like me who've looked down on you for fixing other people's toilets, or pretended to do so, or on people like me who jab you where that hurts.

Both of my parents were teachers, I grew up with not a lot of extras, I was determined to give my kids more, and did what it took to get me here. I’ve worked along side of some of the same people for 20 years, they’re still just getting by, I quit my job to see if I could stand myself long enough to retire. It’s not looking good, I’m bored shitless.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 13 Jan 2018, 3:39 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Cedar » 13 Jan 2018 2:12 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 1:57 am wrote:

Both of my parents were teachers, I grew up with not a lot of extras, I was determined to give my kids more, and did what it took to get me here. I’ve worked along side of some of the same people for 20 years, they’re still just getting by, I quit my job to see if I could stand myself long enough to retire. It’s not looking good, I’m bored shitless.

I worked to get to retirement. I love being here. You worked to build something. Retirement means giving up what fueled you. I suggest community service for you. Now, I do not recommend you become of rightard priest. I suggest you coach Little League or Pop Warner football, even if you starred in neither. Both leagues need umpires and referees. I understand most communities offer programs where successful businessmen are needed to mentor up and coming Deplorables. Many community colleges and some high schools would like to hire someone like you, if you are not lying about what you've done. If you need a challenge, run for office in your community. Sounds like you could afford it I see an opening for non-trumpy assholes to recapture real conservatism. You need a challenge. You've earned the right to pick and choose among challenges you like and those you would find boring.

Posted by Bigsky
  57,660 13 Jan 2018, 4:06 am

Bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 57,660.36

Another test.

we buy the hustler and the old mil because it allows us more gas money for our watercraft carrier..

Posted by Bigsky
  57,660 13 Jan 2018, 4:08 am

Bigsky User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 12:45 am wrote:

dude...we are cons....we are too busy working and raising our children to constantly monitor what the president is doing. now I'm not sure that I completely understand what it is your superior, your president did or said,,,,,i will google it after I weed it out of your lengthy op...I am sure that what ever it is...if the filthy nigger did it..you would be fine with it

Posted by Bigsky
  57,660 13 Jan 2018, 4:15 am

Bigsky User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 2:39 am wrote:

I worked to get to retirement. I love being here. You worked to build something. Retirement means giving up what fueled you. I suggest community service for you. Now, I do not recommend you become of rightard priest. I suggest you coach Little League or Pop Warner football, even if you starred in neither. Both leagues need umpires and referees. I understand most communities offer programs where successful businessmen are needed to mentor up and coming Deplorables. Many community colleges and some high schools would like to hire someone like you, if you are not lying about what you've done. If you need a challenge, run for office in your community. Sounds like you could afford it I see an opening for non-trumpy assholes to recapture real conservatism. You need a challenge. You've earned the right to pick and choose among challenges you like and those you would find boring.

little league or pop warner? the dude only has one leg...for petes sake ricky!!!

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 13 Jan 2018, 4:30 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Bigsky » 13 Jan 2018 3:15 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 2:39 am wrote:

little league or pop warner? the dude only has one leg...for petes sake ricky!!!

Not being the pussy parasite you are, I'm pretty sure Cedar has moved beyond your need to find excuses in obstacles.

Posted by Bigsky
  57,660 13 Jan 2018, 4:58 am

Bigsky User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 3:30 am wrote:

Not being the pussy parasite you are, I'm pretty sure Cedar has moved beyond your need to find excuses in obstacles.

dude.....he milks his one leggedness for all its worth....handicap parking placard, he leaves his prosthetic in the van when pan handling....you have no idea.....hes a milker...not that he didn't earn it, I mean Nam was hard on lots of folks.....

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 13 Jan 2018, 5:18 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Back to the OP, to what degree do you trump fluffers really believe in his pussy whinings? Are you still attracted to the way he sells victimhood to you? You and the bag of flab who inherited what he is are the big victims in modern America? After all this time, you still buy the victimhood being sold to the bourgeoisie by the noble petit? Out of all your conspiracy theories, you really see the rich and powerful who swamped trump's drain as being on your side?

Posted by xxxx
  4 13 Jan 2018, 6:22 am

xxxx User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Imperialist Imperialist political affiliation
Politics: Imperialist
Money: 3.51

Ricky Tavy » 13 Jan 2018 4:18 am wrote:
Back to the OP, to what degree do you trump fluffers really believe in his pussy whinings? Are you still attracted to the way he sells victimhood to you? You and the bag of flab who inherited what he is are the big victims in modern America? After all this time, you still buy the victimhood being sold to the bourgeoisie by the noble petit? Out of all your conspiracy theories, you really see the rich and powerful who swamped trump's drain as being on your side?

i'm going to find and kill you you mother fucker....i'm outing your ass

Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum