This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,082
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

The "roots" of Racism is outright LAZINESS!!!!!!

It's the same process that's gotten quite the foothold in American-businesses, presently....why improve yourself....to become more-competitive....when you can simply ELIMINATE THE COMPETITION??!!!!

American-businesses....in an effort to be more-competitive (financially), simply buy-OUT their competitors....'cause, improving their product/process, to be more-competitive, is just a little too-much-trouble.

Ignorant, White-trash....on-the-other-hand....prefer using intimidation, violence, and.....more-recently.....modified voting-laws, to eliminate the competition!! It's no different in the workplace (for them; traditionally). Why put a whole, lotta effort into Enhancing their level-of-education....to be considered a valued/competitive-employee.....when they can simply KEEP THE COMPETITION AT BAY (thru whatever means, necessary)?? 

Why ELSE do you think White-trash "conservatives" are so opposed to increasing spending, on educational-opportunities for minorities, in the U.S.??

These would be the SAME White-trash "conservatives" who insist other Countries are taking manufacturing-opportunities from the U.S.....when it's THEM, who've made us less-competitive....and, "professional"-business-managers/CEOs will be ETERNALLY grateful, to them.....for their lack of effort!!!!!!
 
 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,689

this is nothing of concern to most Americans....it's just the Left trying to inflame race relations before and election.

just as getting rid of police....letting criminals out of jails and prison, impeachment, russia russia russia....all scams.

if this posters fingers are typing or his mouth is moving he's spreading leftist propaganda



America watches while radical leftists and aggrieved blacks riot, loot, and commit acts of violence up to murder in cities across the country. And more galling than that is the lack of effort by responsible public officials to stem the mayhem. Indeed, more than a few Democrat mayors and governors, when they are not actually encouraging the riots, make excuses for those participating in it. (snip) This is not going on unnoticed by what I'll call the 'silent majority.' They are silent because the media does not report on them. And if a reporter did ask, most would be reluctant to share their true feelings with the fake media

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... erica.html

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,029
Politics: Conservative

nefarious101 » 07 Jun 2020, 9:10 am » wrote: this is nothing of concern to most Americans....it's just the Left trying to inflame race relations before and election.

just as getting rid of police....letting criminals out of jails and prison, impeachment, russia russia russia....all scams.

if this posters fingers are typing or his mouth is moving he's spreading leftist propaganda

America watches while radical leftists and aggrieved blacks riot, loot, and commit acts of violence up to murder in cities across the country. And more galling than that is the lack of effort by responsible public officials to stem the mayhem. Indeed, more than a few Democrat mayors and governors, when they are not actually encouraging the riots, make excuses for those participating in it. (snip) This is not going on unnoticed by what I'll call the 'silent majority.' They are silent because the media does not report on them. And if a reporter did ask, most would be reluctant to share their true feelings with the fake media

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... erica.html

Biden Hope and Change Rally...

Image

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,689

roadkill » 07 Jun 2020, 9:17 am » wrote: Biden Hope and Change Rally...

Image

and the LEFT cheers....this is what their idea of America looks like....a new Beirut where once a great nation stood.  Do we really need people like this wandering around freely in our society...is there any really point or reason to let them?

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,029
Politics: Conservative

nefarious101 » 07 Jun 2020, 9:22 am » wrote: and the LEFT cheers....this is what their idea of America looks like....a new Beirut where once a great nation stood.  Do we really need people like this wandering around freely in our society...is there any really point or reason to let them?

Yer looking at the dem base.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,463

[email protected]_____________________

Your laziness of course, always trying to get others to defend your beliefs as their own while paying your institutional ideology rent for the social narrative cradle to grave.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,689

roadkill » 07 Jun 2020, 9:24 am » wrote: Yer looking at the dem base.

I'm looking at domestic terrorists and criminals........the Democrat Party embraces, funds and protects them...we have seen this before in countries around the world...every great world and national tragedy starts this way...indoctrinated, whipped up into a frenzied mob and told agenda violence is justified and anti-agenda violence is an act of treason

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,029
Politics: Conservative

nefarious101 » 07 Jun 2020, 9:30 am » wrote: I'm looking at domestic terrorists and criminals........the Democrat Party embraces, funds and protects them...we have seen this before in countries around the world...every great world and national tragedy starts this way...indoctrinated, whipped up into a frenzied mob and told agenda violence is justified and anti-agenda violence is an act of treason

The dems depend on intellectually lazy people.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,994
Politics: Conservative

Phoenix68.2.0 » 07 Jun 2020, 9:02 am » wrote: The "roots" of Racism is outright LAZINESS!!!!!!

It's the same process that's gotten quite the foothold in American-businesses, presently....why improve yourself....to become more-competitive....when you can simply ELIMINATE THE COMPETITION??!!!!

American-businesses....in an effort to be more-competitive (financially), simply buy-OUT their competitors....'cause, improving their product/process, to be more-competitive, is just a little too-much-trouble.

Ignorant, White-trash....on-the-other-hand....prefer using intimidation, violence, and.....more-recently.....modified voting-laws, to eliminate the competition!! It's no different in the workplace (for them; traditionally). Why put a whole, lotta effort into Enhancing their level-of-education....to be considered a valued/competitive-employee.....when they can simply KEEP THE COMPETITION AT BAY (thru whatever means, necessary)?? 

Why ELSE do you think White-trash "conservatives" are so opposed to increasing spending, on educational-opportunities for minorities, in the U.S.??

These would be the SAME White-trash "conservatives" who insist other Countries are taking manufacturing-opportunities from the U.S.....when it's THEM, who've made us less-competitive....and, "professional"-business-managers/CEOs will be ETERNALLY grateful, to them.....for their lack of effort!!!!!!
Know something?  You'd be a lot more dangerous if you knew what the **** you were talking about!  The vast majority of business owners today are small to medium in size, and DO NOT HAVE THE OPTION of "simply buying out their competition", which you seem to think can be done with the snap of a finger!  And the large corporations that DO have that option, invariably do so to streamline their own business to become more efficient, driving their costs down and often raising the price of their stock and/or increasing dividends to their shareholders.

And since WHEN is it the job of a business owner to "enhance the level of education" for their workers?  That was once the job of public schools and secondary educational institutions, until they became overrun with liberal theorists who have spent the last 20 years indoctrinating our kids with a **** mandated curriculum like Heather Has Two Mommies and other left-wing feminist and tolerance education, not to mention filling their minds with white guilt and hatred of one's self!

Finally, your ignorance of the purpose of a business owner/CEO is astounding! It IS NOT the job of a business to provide jobs or make others less-competitive, and we have no need to be ingratiated to our government to allow us to become so!  It is to create a profit margin for themselves, their families, and (if applicable) for their stockholders by minimizing capital risk and maximizing their talents and efforts to increase that margin.  A business novice like yourself would do well with an elementary education in both business and economics before exposing to all your half-*** theories on the evils of business in a free-market economy, especially when our system has propelled our nation to become the strongest and wealthiest country in the history of the world!
 
 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,082
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Zeets2 » 07 Jun 2020, 10:29 am » wrote: Know something?  You'd be a lot more dangerous if you knew what the **** you were talking about!  The vast majority of business owners today are small to medium in size, and DO NOT HAVE THE OPTION of "simply buying out their competition", which you seem to think can be done with the snap of a finger!  And the large corporations that DO have that option, invariably do so to streamline their own business to become more efficient, driving their costs down and often raising the price of their stock and/or increasing dividends to their shareholders.
 
Image
......Rather-than IMPROVING their product/process to be more-COMPETITIVE.
Yeah.....that's what I said.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,994
Politics: Conservative

Phoenix68.2.0 » 24 Jun 2020, 5:42 am » wrote: Image
......Rather-than IMPROVING their product/process to be more-COMPETITIVE.
Yeah.....that's what I said.
Yeah, I guess it would never occur to a neophyte like yourself that streamlining their business IS improving their manufacturing or production process.  
Stick with your lemonade stand.  You'll do less harm there than in business.
 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,082
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Zeets2 » 07 Jun 2020, 10:29 am » wrote: And since WHEN is it the job of a business owner to "enhance the level of education" for their workers? 
 
Image
Yeah....I never said that.
That'd be too-much like Old Europe.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5FPji3XHbQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpDAocHVxwM

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,082
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Zeets2 » 07 Jun 2020, 10:29 am » wrote: Finally, your ignorance of the purpose of a business owner/CEO is astounding! It IS NOT the job of a business to provide jobs or make others less-competitive, and we have no need to be ingratiated to our government to allow us to become so! 
 
Image
EVERYTHING'S temporary......ESPECIALLY YOUR BUFFERS AGAINST CHANGE!!

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,994
Politics: Conservative

You sure as **** DID!  Here's your quote:
Why put a whole, lotta effort into Enhancing their level-of-education....to be considered a valued/competitive-employee
Looks to me like you've got that Alzheimer's going on the fast track, right alongside Biden!


 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,082
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Zeets2 » 24 Jun 2020, 5:50 am » wrote: Yeah, I guess it would never occur to a neophyte like yourself that streamlining their business IS improving their manufacturing or production process.  
Stick with your lemonade stand.  You'll do less harm there than in business.
 
Image
.....And, if I need any more references to your ol' timey management-tools.....there are always cave-drawings.

Image
https://youtu.be/tDu47czfwiI

https://www.wyohistory.org/encyclopedia ... rds-deming
.
http://blog.leansystems.org/2013/09/dr- ... rk-in.html

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,082
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Zeets2 » 24 Jun 2020, 6:05 am » wrote:
You sure as **** DID!  Here's your quote:
Why put a whole, lotta effort into Enhancing their level-of-education....to be considered a valued/competitive-employee
Looks to me like you've got that Alzheimer's going on the fast track, right alongside Biden!


 
Image
So....you actually see some value....in that lazy, White-trash sentiment?????

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,994
Politics: Conservative

Phoenix68.2.0 » 24 Jun 2020, 6:11 am » wrote: Image
.....And, if I need any more references to your ol' timey management-tools.....there are always cave-drawings.
 
No doubt that a dunce like you could learn a lot from them too. And it's probably best that you've realized you have to learn to crawl before you can run with anyone in business and industry.
 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,082
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

"The return of so many black veterans from the First World War was in fact one of the catalysts for the countrys increasing racial tensions from 1919 to 1921, with many whites threatened by the black veterans’ newfound status and authority, to say nothing of THE COMPETITION THEY POSED IN THE JOB MARKET."

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,994
Politics: Conservative

Phoenix68.2.0 » 24 Jun 2020, 6:16 am » wrote: Image
So....you actually see some value....in that lazy, White-trash sentiment?????
As I stated before, IT IS NOT THE JOB OF A BUSINESS TO PROVIDE BASIC EDUCATION TO THEIR EMPLOYEES, no matter how badly they (like you) need it!  It's because of wannabe employees like you that McDonalds was forced to first put a picture of a hamburger and a shake on their cash registers so imbeciles would know which button to push.  And it's the same kind of stupidity in the work force that has now forced them to eliminate those same imbeciles by putting in automated ordering kiosks.  I tend to believe your own job is likely at similar risk, which would explain your desire for business to provide you with the 4th grade education you obviously lack.
 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,082
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Zeets2 » 24 Jun 2020, 6:17 am » wrote: No doubt that a dunce like you could learn a lot from them too. And it's probably best that you've realized you have to learn to crawl before you can run with anyone in business and industry.
 Image
Save it, Skippy......
The biggest reason I had to get outta manufacturing (April '09 - Mechanical Designer), after nearly 40 years, was......"good enough" got your product on the shelf, first. Companies TALKED about "Quality" being #1, but.....schedule was always #1!!! Customers, for all intents-and-purposes, had been turned-into companies' testing/failure-analysis department. Sometimes, products were improved, due to customer-feedback, but.....more-often.....the company was fast-tracking, towards the next-new-product. Improving a flawed product was considered a waste-of-capital. There's not gonna be much, in the way o' bonu$-buck$, available, if you're wasting cash on product-improvement.  

The Japanese have it exactly right.....ya' don't turn a new product, loose, until it's perfect. Yeah....the testing & tweaking take time....but, if you end-up with a bulletproof-product.....the customers will NEVER forget it. 

If you suggest such a concept to an American-manager, they laugh at you. If customers aren't pleased with "good-enough" quality.....it's sales-and-marketing that's gonna take the "hit".
 
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 392642002/
Last edited by Phoenix68.2.0 on 24 Jun 2020, 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, d1063n35, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Isabel, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, pwingly, razoo, RollingRock, ScottMon, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Str8tEdge, supraTruth, Taipan, TB7, TrumpistaniALPHA, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Vegas giants, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 741 guests