Noose Found In Stall Of Bubba Wallace....NASCAR'S Only Black Driver

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
729 posts
Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
A noose was found in the garage stall of Bubba Wallace at Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama, on Sunday, less than two weeks after Wallace, who is NASCAR's only Black driver, successfully pushed the stock car racing series to ban the Confederate flag at its tracks and facilities.

"Late this afternoon, NASCAR was made aware that a noose was found in the garage stall of the 43 team.

We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act," NASCAR said in a statement.

"We have launched an immediate investigation, and will do everything we can to identify the person(s) responsible and eliminate them from the sport.

"As we have stated unequivocally, there is no place for racism in NASCAR, and this act only strengthens our resolve to make the sport open and welcoming to all."

Wallace never saw the noose, ESPN's Marty Smith reported. It was first seen by a member of Wallace's team, who immediately brought it to the attention of NASCAR, Smith reported. NASCAR told Fox Sports that it will work with law enforcement.

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/stor ... -talladega
In related news..........
NASCAR has banned the Confederate flag from being displayed at its events, but supporters of the symbol still managed to be seen Sunday before the race was postponed to Monday because of inclement weather.

Vehicles lined the boulevard outside Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama, waving the flag and a plane flew above the track towing a banner of a Confederate flag that read, "Defund NASCAR."

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/stor ... erspeedway

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Disgusting.

crimsongulf

Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Smollet part deaux

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
So you think Bubba Wallace put it there himself?
Did he also plant all of those trucks with the Confederate flags on them?
Do you think he was flying that plane with the Confederate flag banner too?

billking

Unread post

Politics: Progressive

No surprise at all this is how racist cowards behave.

duck615

Unread post

billking » 22 Jun 2020, 12:58 pm » wrote: No surprise at all this is how racist cowards behave.

you going to blame the actions of a few on the many?

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 22 Jun 2020, 1:02 pm » wrote:
Misty » 22 Jun 2020, 12:33 pm » wrote: Noose Found In Stall Of Bubba Wallace....NASCAR'S Only Black Driver
Little Miss Race Baiter is at it again, shrieking in fake outrage.
How am I race baiting you gaping *******?
And FYI, there is nothing fake about my outrage.
The fact that this doesn't outrage you means that you might be a racist.
Termin8tor » 22 Jun 2020, 1:02 pm » wrote: But doesn't care a rat's *** about the millions of black lives destroyed in every city her corrupt party governs.
And the jackass goes off topic already.
How long before you start posting a bunch of images of abandoned buildings and then start whining when I move them to the PG that I am censoring you?

You sing from the same **** songbook every day.
Blame Democrats for everything, in order to deflect from the fact that your Dear Leader is the most incompetent and corrupt president to ever hold the office, and to try and convince us that the Democrats are the real racists and not him.

HINT: It's not working.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 22 Jun 2020, 1:22 pm » wrote: Blah, blah, blah. One freaking noose with no idea who put it there is utterly freaking irrelevant to the 10's of millions of blacks in the US.
Many millions of blacks living in places like this is huge freaking disaster, which is why you censor the pictures.
And just as I suspected you started posting images of abandoned buildings again, which has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

LISTEN UP YOU GAPING *******.
POST ONE MORE IMAGE OF AN ABANDONED BUILDING IN THIS THREAD AND I WILL SUSPEND YOUR *** SO FAST YOUR HEAD WILL SPIN.
AND THIS TIME IT WON 'T BE FOR JUST AN HOUR.
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DESTROY ANOTHER ONE OF MY THREADS, AND I DO NOT PLAN ON SPENDING ALL OF MY TIME IN THIS THREAD MOVING YOUR OFF TOPIC **** TO THE PG.
DON 'T BELIEVE ME?
TRY ME MOTHER ****.

crimsongulf

Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Misty » 22 Jun 2020, 12:49 pm » wrote: So you think Bubba Wallace put it there himself?
Well, you thought Smollet done wrong till the truth came out.

As far as the other two items, it shows that NASCAR severely misread their fan base.

The problem with panty waste progs is that they think they can change decades-old traditions and just expect folks to go Okiedokey.

****** make up a fraction of a percent of the NASCAR fan base, but the suits decided to cave to political correctness.   

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Misty » 22 Jun 2020, 12:49 pm » wrote: So you think Bubba Wallace put it there himself?
he never saw it.  With the restrictions in place drivers are not allowed in the garage.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

omh

Unread post

Odds are it was a black person putting it there that doesn't like Bubba Wallace or creating another race baiting scenario to shut down nascar. Is what intellectual do to stay in control using other people to get their way and they are never seen being the cause of the chaos that keep them in power.

that is the purpose for chain of commands from every angle of continuing chaos ancestrally.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
crimsongulf » 22 Jun 2020, 1:37 pm » wrote:
Well, you thought Smollet done wrong till the truth came out.
Check the title and OP of that thread again.
I only posted what was being reported at the time.
Hence the word 'reportedly' in my title.

'Empire' Actor Victim Of Attack, Reportedly By MAGAts.
crimsongulf » 22 Jun 2020, 1:37 pm » wrote: The problem with panty waste progs is that they think they can change decades-old traditions and just expect folks to go Okiedokey.
****** make up a fraction of a percent of the NASCAR fan base, but the suits decided to cave to political correctness.
FYI Red, it's not just '******' who don't like your tradition of honoring the flag of people who committed treason against this country and fought to keep slavery in place.

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

CRIM understands! These are his people! And it is Alabammy after all!
Racism comes 'baked into the cake'!!!!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Huey » 22 Jun 2020, 1:43 pm » wrote:

he never saw it.  With the restrictions in place drivers are not allowed in the garage.
That's what ESPN said, but Crimson still seems to think that this is another Jussie Smollett stunt.

duck615

Unread post

nuckinfutz » 22 Jun 2020, 2:10 pm » wrote: CRIM understands! These are his people! And it is Alabammy after all!
Ya it was GREAT when the north beat the democrats of the south

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
duck615 » 22 Jun 2020, 2:11 pm » wrote:
nuckinfutz » 22 Jun 2020, 2:10 pm » wrote: CRIM understands! These are his people! And it is Alabammy after all!
Ya it was GREAT when the north beat the democrats of the south
You mean the racist Southern Democrats who were thrown out of the party and welcomed into the Republican Party with open arms, right?

duck615

Unread post

Misty » 22 Jun 2020, 2:18 pm » wrote: You mean the racist Southern Democrats who were thrown out of the party and welcomed into the Republican Party with open arms, right?

The fact remains the South were democrats before, during and after the Civil War. Fact Democrats founded the KKK

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

omh » 22 Jun 2020, 2:00 pm » wrote: Odds are it was a black person putting it there that doesn't like Bubba Wallace or creating another race baiting scenario to shut down nascar. Is what intellectual do to stay in control using other people to get their way and they are never seen being the cause of the chaos that keep them in power.

that is the purpose for chain of commands from every angle of continuing chaos ancestrally.

Here is the problem with that.  Unlike Kapernick Wallace is working with other drivers and NASCAR on these issues.  If BLM had taken this road a few years ago people would probably have listened.  I respect how this is being handled in NASCAR.  Most of the top drivers are working with Bubba and NASCAR on the message.  And I like what Dale Earnhardt Jr said.  He hopes Bubba goes out and wins the race.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

omh

Unread post

Huey » 22 Jun 2020, 2:37 pm » wrote: Here is the problem with that.  Unlike Kapernick Wallace is working with other drivers and NASCAR on these issues.  If BLM had taken this road a few years ago people would probably have listened.  I respect how this is being handled in NASCAR.  Most of the top drivers are working with Bubba and NASCAR on the message.  And I like what Dale Earnhardt Jr said.  He hopes Bubba goes out and wins the race.
where did I say they had to be only tied to BLM.

Don't group link into one narrative. that is like all americans are left, center, right. there are top, bottom, front, rear, inside elitists, outside looking in wishful people wanting more out of life than time allows being one of a kind being the ever changing people present one generation after another recycling ideas now cannot be eternity.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

skews13

Unread post

Nascar drivers Kyle Busch, left, and Corey LaJoie, right, join other drivers and crews as they push the car of Bubba Wallace to the front of the field prior to the start of the NASCAR Cup Series auto race at the Talladega Superspeedway in Talladega Ala., Monday June 22, 2020. In an extraordinary act of solidarity with NASCAR’s only Black driver, dozens of drivers pushed the car belonging to Bubba Wallace to the front of the field before Monday’s race as FBI agents nearby tried to find out who left a noose in his garage stall over the weekend. (AP Photo/John Bazemore) [JOHN BAZEMORE | Associated Press]

Whoever did it, failed.