The future of American labor

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
158 posts
supraTruth

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Zeets2 » 30 Jun 2020, 1:30 pm » wrote: WRONG!  The Trump tax reform simply limits the amount permitted for the deduction of property taxes to $10,000 and DOES NOT AFFECT ANYONE ELSE!  And the purpose of this is to even the playing field for states that have been fiscally prudent and do NOT charge ridiculously high property taxes, which up until this tax reform were unfairly subsidizing the wasteful spending and corruption in the states with high taxes, like NY, NY, CA, and IL.  It's called FAIRNESS, which I can appreciate even though my state of NJ is one of the hardest hit!  If you're also in one of those high-tax states, your quarrel (and mine) is with the Democrat party running our states who thought they can get away with charging ridiculous amounts in property tax because of their full deduction on our Federal returns.

As for the second part of your nonsense, the "truly elite" ARE NOT lumped into the same tax bracket as I am.  Those under 
$408,201 are taxed at 32%, those under $612,351 are taxed at 35%, and those over $612,350 are taxed at 37%.  Where most of the middle class is, making over $78,951 and  UNDER $168,400 have been dropped to 22%
These figures you COULD find in about 2 minutes on line, but since you didn't bother to do so before making such false claims indicates one of two things.  Either you're purposely lying about it, or you're in the HUGE class of liberals, Democrats and the Hate Trump mobs who are gullible enough to believe the Fake News MSM who have no compunction whatsoever about lying to you when it fits their agenda, and they know the majority of people watching them are stupid enough to believe ANY **** they feed you, just like with the Trump/Russia collusion hoax you swallowed for over 3 years!

Yank your head out of your *** and stop being such a gullible fool!
With that, U are CONviently & deliberately ignoring that, thanks to the RNC, the extremely well compensated are SKATING on the progressuve marginal graduated taxation that u & I are subjected to.
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016 ... arachutes/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... erminated/

https://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphi ... to-36.html

We are all searching for the supraTruth --- that all encompassing truth of infinite sub truths in a 4D Matrix

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
supraTruth » 30 Jun 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote: U really should quit lying about me & making your typ. ***umptions.

I tried reading Ayn Rand, & found it too boring to finish. 

& unlike U, who, @.org admitted to sucking ****, I have never sucked any ****, so please keep your fantasies to yourself.

& I have never "pretended" to own any company, although I was a commercial construction estimator & project manager for many major projects in Houston & the S.F. Bay Area.
I was filling you in on zeke, the fellow you were responding to. Take a breath, Nell.

As to the two dicks thing, I thought you pretend liberals were cool with that. Apparently I bring out the homophobic bigot in you, boy. Funny thing - I seem to do that with all you ***.

I congratulate myself that I can still tell a boy from a girl, unlike you pedophilic sucktards.

Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

supraTruth

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 30 Jun 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote: I was filling you in on zeke, the fellow you were responding to. Take a breath, Nell.

As to the two dicks thing, I thought you pretend liberals were cool with that. Apparently I bring out the homophobic bigot in you, boy. Funny thing - I seem to do that with all you ***.

I congratulate myself that I can still tell a boy from a girl, unlike you pedophilic sucktards.
There u go again with your fantasy .

We are all searching for the supraTruth --- that all encompassing truth of infinite sub truths in a 4D Matrix

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
supraTruth » 30 Jun 2020, 3:56 pm » wrote: There u go again with the fantasy .

U+Is that REALLY the breath you want to take, homophobe - a breath of fresh ****?

How sad for you - continue in your confusion and perversion, freak.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

KFSW

Unread post

Oh just dam...I had forgot about that skit.  
"I will not have my reputation sullied by selling superficial bigoted slaves"

Ever seen their skit "Substitute Teacher"....all time great

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Cannon the fact is Walmart only gives insurance to full time employees. Which they purposely hire people to only part time work to avoid insuring people and controll cost.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

supraTruth » 30 Jun 2020, 4:00 am » wrote: 1 reason COVID-19 is so dangerous for older people is that the older we get, the more plaque builds up in our arteries, & COVID-19 breaks up that plaque, which then lodges in the heart, causing cardiac arrest. & then there is the fluid in the lungs causing patients to basically drown.
I still see the "end" being a petering out of the virus without any effective intervention by us.

Maybe a vaccine will be found.
Maybe herd immunity will catch up.
Maybe it's as simple and horrible as all the "weak people" dying off.

My short list of 3 is in order of least probable down to most probable.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

supraTruth

Unread post

supraTruth » 30 Jun 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote: With that, U are CONviently & deliberately ignoring that, thanks to the RNC, the extremely well compensated are SKATING on the progressuve marginal graduated taxation that u & I are subjected to.
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016 ... arachutes/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... erminated/

https://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphi ... to-36.html
Also, percentage wise, it is mostly the states without income taxes that have the higher property tax rates.  California's is only .76%, while Texas' is 1.81%.  The reason California's property taxes are so high is because property values are high because so many people want to live here.  Seriously, who wants to live where it rains all year & the mud & humidity & mosquitoes suck?

Last edited by supraTruth on 01 Jul 2020, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justifier

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Let us get real, American Labor is knee capping itself, here we are in the middle of a major pandemic, businesses closing down and American Labor FAILS to take the BULL by the horn. Now is the time to get that $20.00 hour pay plus the Medical, on yes they will cry poor mouth, while laughing as they fly off too their private islands and vacation spots. Yes, and you as a DUMB *** LABORER will feel sorry for them and back down and take what ever they handout, making you the International Fools you are. Notice the Corporations crying poor mouth HAVE NOT cut the pay of Executives, in fact a lot of them have raised their pay and pasted out BONUSES, yet YOU are told they can't do it and the CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS they OWN will step on you and your FAMILY while they back Americas THIEVES.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Justifier » 01 Jul 2020, 9:20 am » wrote: Let us get real, American Labor is knee capping itself, here we are in the middle of a major pandemic, businesses closing down and American Labor FAILS to take the BULL by the horn. Now is the time to get that $20.00 hour pay plus the Medical, on yes they will cry poor mouth, while laughing as they fly off too their private islands and vacation spots. Yes, and you as a DUMB *** LABORER will feel sorry for them and back down and take what ever they handout, making you the International Fools you are. Notice the Corporations crying poor mouth HAVE NOT cut the pay of Executives, in fact a lot of them have raised their pay and pasted out BONUSES, yet YOU are told they can't do it and the CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS they OWN will step on you and your FAMILY while they back Americas THIEVES.
As the Senate balks at extending unemployment insurance. While they bail out small businesses. Kinda tells you all you need to know about republicans. 

supraTruth

Unread post

deezershoove » 01 Jul 2020, 4:25 am » wrote: I still see the "end" being a petering out of the virus without any effective intervention by us.

Maybe a vaccine will be found.
Maybe herd immunity will catch up.
Maybe it's as simple and horrible as all the "weak people" dying off.

My short list of 3 is in order of least probable down to most probable.
Only 6% of the population have had the virus yet, so we are a LONG way from "herd immunity."   A vaccine early next year will be the only thing to make it safe for teachers to return to schools or people to go to bars or restaurants.

KFSW

Unread post

Appears like DEMS want

rioting and looting ******

to get the virus and die from it.

Crazytrain

Unread post

KFSW » 01 Jul 2020, 3:18 pm » wrote: Appears like DEMS want

rioting and looting ******

to get the virus and die from it.

What are they just supposed to let the police kill their people for minor offenses?

KFSW

Unread post

Crazytrain » 01 Jul 2020, 3:20 pm » wrote: What are they just supposed to let the police kill their people for minor offenses?
Funny how all these dudes always already have a criminal record. 

I think its their destiny or they just cant find their way OUT of trouble 

deezer shoove

Unread post

supraTruth » 01 Jul 2020, 2:55 pm » wrote: Only 6% of the population have had the virus yet, so we are a LONG way from "herd immunity."   A vaccine early next year will be the only thing to make it safe for teachers to return to schools or people to go to bars or restaurants.
Bars and restaurants are already open.

Good luck waiting in your lockdown for that vaccine that may never come.

I have heard the number of recovered people is in the 20% and rising. Still way too low.
Herd immunity is about 80%. I don't know why people keep saying 60%.

Please seat yourself.

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

Cannonpointer » 30 Jun 2020, 4:00 pm » wrote: continue in your confusion and perversion, freak.
I think that was the original title to "Carry on Wayward Son"  before they changed it.  Great song by Kansas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

supraTruth

Unread post

deezershoove » 01 Jul 2020, 8:38 pm » wrote: Bars and restaurants are already open.

Good luck waiting in your lockdown for that vaccine that may never come.

I have heard the number of recovered people is in the 20% and rising. Still way too low.
Herd immunity is about 80%. I don't know why people keep saying 60%.
Bars & restaurants are already being closed again.  Too early opening & yo-yoing is disaster for them now.

deezer shoove

Unread post

supraTruth » 02 Jul 2020, 3:14 am » wrote: Bars & restaurants are already being closed again.  Too early opening & yo-yoing is disaster for them now.

Serves them right.   

Please seat yourself.