Georgia (GA) gone BLUE....While Putin is Paying Militia Groups to Kill our Troops....Trump What Do you Have to Say?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
317 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

annLee » 29 Jun 2020, 8:48 pm » wrote: WHY IS DONALD TRUMP QUIET?
IS HE A TRAITER like the Republicans suggested in their AD?

You're a lying little rat.

NSA director: Russia bounty allegations not substantiated by intel community, Trump not briefed
https://justthenews.com/government/whit ... -community

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

Beer
GeorgeWashington » 30 Jun 2020, 7:54 am » wrote: Why do you consider Russia an enemy nation?
These bounties, alone, make them an enemy.  Also, they messed with our election in 2016.   

"A nation will not survive morally or economically when a few have so much yet so many have so little." ....Bernie Sanders

annLee

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Termin8tor » 30 Jun 2020, 8:07 am » wrote: You're a lying little rat.

Here you go fool

https://youtu.be/KWuLfvL20aY

It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

annLee

Unread post

deezershoove » 29 Jun 2020, 10:26 pm » wrote: Stupid thread title. Are you thinking Trump's online here? 

Trump is a living walking old ugly Orange head CON  MAN
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

KFSW

Unread post

Putin's soldiers are

shooting the dicks off

US tranny soldiers....lol....

GO PUTIN!!!!

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
RollingRock » 30 Jun 2020, 7:53 am » wrote: It's not new.  It's also nothing we should ever tolerate from enemy nations like Russia.  Our troops deserve MUCH better.
No, son, they **** don't. This is where the left went sideways - getting bullied into mouthing soldier ****. Now you guys are full blown endless war supporters. IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THE MISSION THEN YOU DON;T SUPPORT THE **** TROOPS - GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME, GUMP.

Our troops are paid murderers, robbing other nations of their freedom. They don't fight FOR freedom - they fight against it. They deserve a bounty on their heads. Get off you goddamned knees.

Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
KFSW » 30 Jun 2020, 12:39 pm » wrote: Putin's soldiers are

shooting the dicks off

US tranny soldiers....lol....

GO PUTIN!!!!

In fairness, it's kinda **** the way they bait our troops by hanging their **** out, then shoot them when they crawl up to them for a suck.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

KFSW

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 30 Jun 2020, 3:41 pm » wrote: In fairness, it's kinda **** the way they bait our troops by hanging their **** out, then shoot them when they crawl up to them for a suck.
yup, completely classless   

KFSW

Unread post

RollingRock » 30 Jun 2020, 7:53 am » wrote: It's not new.  It's also nothing we should ever tolerate from enemy nations like Russia.  Our troops deserve MUCH better.
^^^^^^ Wants war with Russia....RollingNeocon ***

Hey *******....we....cant...beat....Russia...in....a...war.  Goddam you neocons are slow as ****

righteous

Unread post

A Youtube video? What a buffoon you are. NOT from a Veterans Website. Go play with your dollies.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

annLee » 30 Jun 2020, 12:06 pm » wrote: Trump is a living walking old ugly Orange head CON  MAN
He's the best president we've had in almost 12 years.

You're a bitter **** with a fake picture, pretender.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Isabel

Unread post

deezershoove » 01 Jul 2020, 4:00 am » wrote: He's the best president we've had in almost 12 years.

ROTFL.

The depths to which you stooges will sink to suck at the *** of that loser are hilarious.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Isabel » 01 Jul 2020, 4:02 am » wrote: ROTFL.

The depths to which you stooges will sink to suck at the *** of that loser are hilarious.

You are such a sap.

Please seat yourself.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
deezershoove » 01 Jul 2020, 4:00 am » wrote: He's the best president we've had in almost 12 years.

You're a bitter **** with a fake picture, pretender.
Deezer! I cant believe you said that.              

deezer shoove

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 01 Jul 2020, 4:25 am » wrote: Deezer! I cant believe you said that.            

I basically said I didn't like Bammy. Nothing new.   

Please seat yourself.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
RollingRock » 30 Jun 2020, 8:25 am » wrote: These bounties, alone, make them an enemy.  Also, they messed with our election in 2016.
Trolling on Facebook had no impact on the election. Bounties on US troops had no effect in Afghanistan, unlike our giving these same gentlemen stinger missiles in the 1980s to kill Russian aircraft. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Zeets2

Unread post

RollingRock » 27 Jun 2020, 6:38 pm » wrote: That doesn't give Putin a right to put bounties on US soldiers serving there.

And why is Trump remaining silent about this?
Because it's worthless drivel!  We had 20 soldiers killed in Afghanistan last year.  Show me a scrap of evidence that a single one of them were killed by an enemy who received a bounty from Russia.  Till then, it's nothing but another round of fake news from the MSM.  And you dumb libs still haven't learned your lesson about believing their lies!

Justifier

Unread post

I see White Ignorant Trash is present, news flash your dumb-*** Coward Fake President is in the rest room he has dropped his pants and has requested your presents as he has noticed you didn't get those lips from sucking lemons, so Racist Ignorant White Trash suck long and hard and don't forget to swallow. We need to send ALL white Trash scum bag low life Fake President White Trash supporters to all WAR zones with targets on their backs, chests and head. then set up a betting pool to see how long the Anal Retentive Morons last.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Justifier » 01 Jul 2020, 9:02 am » wrote: I see White Ignorant Trash is present, news flash your dumb-*** Coward Fake President is in the rest room he has dropped his pants and has requested your presents as he has noticed you didn't get those lips from sucking lemons, so Racist Ignorant White Trash suck long and hard and don't forget to swallow. We need to send ALL white Trash scum bag low life Fake President White Trash supporters to all WAR zones with targets on their backs, chests and head. then set up a betting pool to see how long the Anal Retentive Morons last.
That was almost English, you deserve a participation trophy! Perhaps AL will consider this as post of the day material? You deserve it lil buddy!

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"