Mayor Jenny Durkans Summer of Love

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
15 posts
righteous

Unread post

Demonrat Mayor Durkan got more than a Summer of Love. 
Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan really liked BLM when they marched through downtown Seattle, wrecking havoc and burning police cars. She absolutely loved them when they took over a six square block area of her city, calling it a block party and that they would engage in a summer of love. But, when they showed up at her house, she decided that she doesn’t like them nearly so much. Durkan said they scared her family and put her kids in danger. The protesters led by communist city council member,  Kshama Sawant marched to her home after she announced that she would no longer support CHOP after a spate of shootings occurred there. But, I don’t understand why she thought it was fine when it was the “common” people whose families were put in peril but suddenly remembered her indignation when it was her family.

roadkill

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

righteous » 30 Jun 2020, 7:41 pm » wrote: Demonrat Mayor Durkan got more than a Summer of Love. 
Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan really liked BLM when they marched through downtown Seattle, wrecking havoc and burning police cars. She absolutely loved them when they took over a six square block area of her city, calling it a block party and that they would engage in a summer of love. But, when they showed up at her house, she decided that she doesn’t like them nearly so much. Durkan said they scared her family and put her kids in danger. The protesters led by communist city council member,  Kshama Sawant marched to her home after she announced that she would no longer support CHOP after a spate of shootings occurred there. But, I don’t understand why she thought it was fine when it was the “common” people whose families were put in peril but suddenly remembered her indignation when it was her family.

Simple...Durkan is an ignorant liberal ****.  

righteous

Unread post

Left Wing Liberals don't give a **** except when the **** comes to their neighborhood. Perfect example. 
Don't open the thread if it ain't your cup of tea

roadkill

Unread post

user1593523330 » 30 Jun 2020, 7:44 pm » wrote: Another fuk wad who loves Trumpocalypse or not

Our leader loves Vladdy Daddy

Ironically it was the dems that humped Russian rubles.

righteous

Unread post

user1593523330 » 30 Jun 2020, 7:44 pm » wrote: Another fuk wad who loves Trumpocalypse or not

Our leader loves Vladdy Daddy

Talk English Fluck Face

righteous

Unread post

roadkill » 30 Jun 2020, 7:48 pm » wrote: Ironically it was the dems that humped Russian rubles.

Who's this character with his prison numbers as an ID or are they his ANTIFA numbers. Maybe there branded on his ***.

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

Talking to your sok?
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
righteous » 30 Jun 2020, 7:41 pm » wrote: Demonrat Mayor Durkan got more than a Summer of Love. 

You lack the formal training to untangle this SEEMING perplexity. Let me carefully unpack it for you:

She is a ****.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
roadkill » 30 Jun 2020, 7:46 pm » wrote: Simple...Durkan is an ignorant liberal ****.

Well, I'll be durned - it looks like great minds think alike.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
roadkill » 30 Jun 2020, 7:48 pm » wrote: Ironically it was the dems that humped Russian rubles.
No irony - it's directly from the playbook. Accuse the other of what you are doing.

Now, stop being incredibly talented and handsome and getting so much top shelf ******!

righteous

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 01 Jul 2020, 2:29 am » wrote: You lack the formal training to untangle this SEEMING perplexity. Let me carefully unpack it for you:

She is a ****.
I was trying to put it in a civil way for the sensitive Liberals but now that you called it, she's a bleeding one at that.

Kobia2

Unread post

The Summer of Love has hit the skids, and now that the Chazastan's Lord of the Flies experiment has migrated to the Mayor's house, you'll probably see the Seattle Police retake those city blocks..

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

I notice most major company's are supporting black lives matters now.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
righteous » 01 Jul 2020, 6:43 am » wrote: I was trying to put it in a civil way for the sensitive Liberals but now that you called it, she's a bleeding one at that.

Raw, raging, bleeding and infected.