Trump's buddy Putin is squeezing u.s. troops in Syria.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
11 posts
Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/3 ... ump-345584

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
We cleaned up Obama's ISIS mess. We have no business in Syria.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Crazytrain

Unread post

NeoConvict » 30 Jun 2020, 8:35 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 8:35 pm
We cleaned up Obama's ISIS mess. We have no business in Syria.
Even tho they didn't use massive troops on the ground and used Obama's policy. Tell me more about Trump cleaning up messes. It sounds like trump is in a big mess of his own. 

Crazytrain

Unread post

Russian forces are encroaching on U.S. troop-controlled territory in eastern Syria — part of what officials say is a deliberate campaign to squeeze the U.S. military out of the region, according to two current U.S. officials and one former U.S. official.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Will trump be the suckubutt to Putin's a** again.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Yeah I thought Trump had this thing handled neocon? Doesn't sound like it to me buddy. Seems his foreign policy is unraveling as we type.

Crazytrain

Unread post

After Trump retreated and gave control to Russians the Russians think they can push the american off the oil that they are protecting.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Simply put Assad and Putin want their oil back.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Wonder if Putin put bounties on american troops in Syria.

Crazytrain

Unread post

A stand off in the sand box. This should be good.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Pompeo said that Russia working against America in Afghanistan is nothing new. A trump still wants to give Russia a bone in the g seven meeting. This says all I need to know about Trump.