Putin's Bounty Payoff Amounts Revealed

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
127 posts
KFSW

Unread post

-MOSCOW

Its reported that Putin personally pays the Taliban for each US military "scalp" they take.
Muricas 20 year forever war and utter failure in Afghanistan is clearly Putin's fault - as all things are.

Putin noted...'''''"from 1980-1989 America paid Osama Bin Laden and his terrorists (Muhajadeen)
to kill Russians in Afghanistan, so really this is just getting even, plus its fun.  ''''''
Not as fun as GUTTING HillQUNT the DEAD QUNT.
Did I tell you of the stench when I ripped that whore from CLIT to CROWN??'''''''''

Its reported the following are the payoffs:

Basic soyboy war cuck white: $20
Niggar:  $1
Wetback: .50 cents
Pre Surgery Tranny: $50
Post Surgery Tranny: $1000
***: $25
Split Tail:  $15
Any of the 80 Variants of Mentally Ill Gender-Retards:  $1,000

Pengwin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

What is your motivation for posting said thing? Does it please you? Make you laugh? Do you think you are making an actual point? Do you even care to?

What gives meaning to your life by posting such a thing?

KFSW

Unread post

Pengwin » 10 Jul 2020, 10:27 am » wrote: What is your motivation for posting said thing? Does it please you? Make you laugh? Do you think you are making an actual point? Do you even care to?

What gives meaning to your life by posting such a thing?
Whats good for the goose.....  

Pengwin

Unread post

KFSW » 10 Jul 2020, 10:36 am » wrote: Whats good for the goose.....  

But no one cares.  They see you only as a troll, a jerk-off teenage boy.  Why bother?

I have no need to troll you, you just won't like what I say but that is a far different thing than trolling and looking like a 12-year-old boy.

If you have a point to make, you aren't making it this way.

Buffalo

Unread post

KFSW » 10 Jul 2020, 10:36 am » wrote: Whats good for the goose.....
It is glaringly obvious that the **** moonbatty penny has no since of humor or appreciation of irony...LOL!!!
War is a Racket

Pengwin

Unread post

Buffalo » 10 Jul 2020, 10:44 am » wrote: It is glaringly obvious that the **** moonbatty penny has no since of humor or appreciation of irony...LOL!!!

His OP isn't funny, hence my questioning of his motives,

It's humorous to you two that Russia pays a bounty for dead American soldiers?

KFSW

Unread post

Satire and Sarcasm....its the way to confuse left/right robots

KFSW

Unread post

Buffalo » 10 Jul 2020, 10:44 am » wrote: It is glaringly obvious that the **** moonbatty penny has no since of humor or appreciation of irony...LOL!!!
EXACTLY.....plus sarcasm and satire. 

The moron likely read Swift's A MODEST PROPOSAL...then started eating babies!!!  

Buffalo

Unread post

Pengwin » 10 Jul 2020, 10:47 am » wrote: His OP isn't funny, hence my questioning of his motives,

You really are a **** moonbat. The Russian bounty lie has been exposed already as just another attemt to derail Trump re-election in Nov. Get over it!  You question humor/satire/irony? 
War is a Racket

Pengwin

Unread post

KFSW » 10 Jul 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: Satire and Sarcasm....its the way to confuse left/right robots

You don't confuse anyone.  You aren't even funny, just annoying, like a six-year-old in love with poop jokes.

That's a phase, and it's time you got past it. 

If you have a valid point to make then make it.  If you don't, then don't bother.

KFSW

Unread post

Pengwin » 10 Jul 2020, 10:47 am » wrote: His OP isn't funny, hence my questioning of his motives,

I will gladly pay you 200 Rubles Tuesday for a hamburger today....  

KFSW

Unread post

Pengwin » 10 Jul 2020, 10:53 am » wrote: You don't confuse anyone.  You aren't even funny, just annoying, like a six-year-old in love with poop jokes.

That's a phase, and it's time you got past it. 

If you have a valid point to make then make it.  If you don't, then don't bother.

Pengwin

Unread post

KFSW » 10 Jul 2020, 10:53 am » wrote: I will gladly pay you 200 Rubles Tuesday for a hamburger today....  

Case in point, it adds nothing and it isn't funny.  Dead American soldiers never are, to Americans.

Pengwin

Unread post

Putin spanks Trump not Clinton.  He hated her - she stood up to him.

KFSW

Unread post

Pengwin » 10 Jul 2020, 10:56 am » wrote: Putin spanks Trump not Clinton.  He hated her - she stood up to him.

Pengwin

Unread post

And Trump does.  He can't even be bothered to tell Putin not to pay others a bounty for killing our soldiers.

KFSW

Unread post

Pengwin » 10 Jul 2020, 11:03 am » wrote: And Trump does.  He can't even be bothered to tell Putin not to pay others a bounty for killing our soldiers.

Pengwin

Unread post

And I can, but I don't want to see Trump reelected unlike many here, and this is one reason why he won't be.  His inaction is traitorous.

KFSW

Unread post

Pengwin » 10 Jul 2020, 11:12 am » wrote: And I can, but I don't want to see Trump reelected unlike many here, and this is one reason why he won't be.  His inaction is traitorous.

Pengwin

Unread post

Do you know the reference?