This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

White liberals, have you returned the land your people took from the natives through conquest, or are you just paying lip service to the issue and not doing anything?

444biden

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Happy Indigenous Peoples Day

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

444biden » 12 Oct 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: Happy Indigenous Peoples Day

if you feel so strongly about it shouldnt you return the land? assuming you own any. :rofl:  

444biden

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 12 Oct 2020, 12:09 pm » wrote:  if you feel so strongly about it shouldnt you return the land? assuming you own any. Image

I don't own their land, ****.

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

444biden » 12 Oct 2020, 12:11 pm » wrote: I don't own their land, ****.

of course you dont.  you probably dont own any land since you're liberal, but even if you did, would you give it back? :rofl:  

444biden

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 12 Oct 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote: of course you dont.  you probably dont own any land since you're liberal, but even if you did, would you give it back? Image

stop it. find something important to talk about

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
BlueDevil » 12 Oct 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote: of course you dont.  you probably dont own any land since you're liberal, but even if you did, would you give it back? Image
I own 75 acres. That's a lot of land? Me the land baroness. LOLOL :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   does me no good except paying the gubmint taxes on it. :wah:  

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 12 Oct 2020, 1:10 pm » wrote: I own 75 acres. That's a lot of land? Me the land baroness. LOLOL Image   Image   Image   does me no good except paying the gubmint taxes on it. Image

What kind of land is it Cyndi? Farm, rugged, hilly, treed?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Rock » 12 Oct 2020, 1:37 pm » wrote: What kind of land is it Cyndi? Farm, rugged, hilly, treed?
Wood? All wood. We cut the wood off the land.. and the game wardens hide in the pucker brush... LOL we stopped in one day... drove up in there.. a woods road. looking to see what the logger was doing.. I didn't see a logger. Only a game warden parked up in there? Hey pal I said.. wtf you doing in here? LOLOL tree poleece?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

BlueDevil » 12 Oct 2020, 11:56 am » wrote: White liberals, have you returned the land your people took from the natives through conquest, or are you just paying lip service to the issue and not doing anything?

It baffles me to why Liberals blatantly ignore the fact that the Indians were slaughtering each other for land long before we got here. Nobody seems to have a right to this land since the Indians stole it from each other as well. We just put a stop to it. Now it's ours. **** them.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

And that we did over and over again.

Never trust a white man to keep his word.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 12 Oct 2020, 2:31 pm » wrote: And that we did over and over again.

Never trust a white man to keep his word.

A white liberal ignoring the fact that Indians slaughtered each other ^^^. How original. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Vegas » 12 Oct 2020, 2:33 pm » wrote: A white liberal ignoring the fact that Indians slaughtered each other ^^^. How original.

Does that make what the white man did here right?

444biden

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 12 Oct 2020, 2:40 pm » wrote: Does that make what the white man did here right?

In Trump land, two wrongs make a right. Thirty wrongs make a right.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 12 Oct 2020, 2:40 pm » wrote: Does that make what the white man did here right?

Noting is right when it comes to war. However, if it was wrong, then you and I are just as guilty since we inherited the wealth from what the white man did. Are you guilty?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Yup. It was the generally accepted practice in those times.
It was as right as what they were already doing.

That was just going on in South Africa. Get pissed. Take ****.
Nothing new.

Rock

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 12 Oct 2020, 1:43 pm » wrote: Wood? All wood. We cut the wood off the land.. and the game wardens hide in the pucker brush... LOL we stopped in one day... drove up in there.. a woods road. looking to see what the logger was doing.. I didn't see a logger. Only a game warden parked up in there? Hey pal I said.. wtf you doing in here? LOLOL tree poleece?

​​​​​​What's pucker brush? And do you get maple syrup from your trees?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

444biden » 12 Oct 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: Happy Indigenous Peoples Day

LOL....no it's Columbus Day....your wishful thinking doesn't mean anything

444biden

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 12 Oct 2020, 5:34 pm » wrote: LOL....no it's Columbus Day....your wishful thinking doesn't mean anything

It's Indigenous People's Day in my city.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
444biden » 12 Oct 2020, 5:43 pm » wrote: It's Indigenous People's Day in my city.
Here in my state, too.   Image