This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

By all reports...she's from France.  By she...I mean Jantje. 

Does she know General Custer got his head bashed in by the Sioux...aged 36?

I would advise Jantje to assume the role of some French herion.  Joan of Arc comes to mind. 

Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 07 Feb 2021, 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 07 Feb 2021, 7:27 am » wrote: Joan of Arc she shall be.  I like my meat well done.   :clap:   :rofl:  

omh

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 07 Feb 2021, 7:27 am » wrote: By all reports...she's from France.  By she...I mean Jantje. 

I would advise Jantje to assume the role of some French herion.  Joan of Arc comes to mind. 

dutch fool. Ever think it is code symbolism for the white people going to be exterminated by the united minorities. Its the battle among social identities correct one world, one ideology using little things like race, creed, color, national origin, gender, political sides, spiritual convictions life cannot be limited to biologically centered as mutually evolving so far rule of law prohibiting civility in any geographcial area of this atmosphere.

The whole concept of humans have rights? red flag in blue urban sprawl.
Last edited by omh on 07 Feb 2021, 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
DennisTheMenace » 07 Feb 2021, 7:27 am » wrote: By all reports...she's from France.  By she...I mean Jantje. 

Jantje is a HE. Idiot.
The story. It comes from an idiot poster (called sweaty balls) who came to a place called the Sewer. The Sewer is a small cluster of people who stay in this one area on another forum. The poster threatened to come down and kick his ***. Big time, Custer style. The poster kept coming back threatening a Custer Slaughter. We all waited and waited. It never happened. In fact that poster was sent running.. That's the scoop. I'm sure he'll come along add embellish. Image  

Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 07 Feb 2021, 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Euros longing to be a cool American.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Feb 2021, 7:45 am » wrote: Jantje is a HE. Idiot. It comes from an idiot poster who came to a place called the Sewer. The Sewer is a small cluster of people who stay in this one area on another forum. The poster threatened to come down and kick his ***. Custer style. The poster kept coming back threatening a Custer slaughter. We all waited and waited. It never happened. In fact that poster was sent running.. That's the scoop. I'm sure he'll come along add embellish. Image
You don’t mean the lavatory?

He was banned from here for ego problems.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 07 Feb 2021, 7:46 am » wrote: Euros longing to be a cool American.
I was told I was in an evil cell young lady.. you the part of it. :rofl:   :rofl:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 07 Feb 2021, 7:48 am » wrote: You don’t mean the lavatory?

He was banned from here for ego problems.
No sweaty balls. It happened over there.

omh

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 07 Feb 2021, 7:46 am » wrote: Euros longing to be a cool American.

dutch refers to Jantje, the fool is to Dennisthemenace.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Feb 2021, 7:48 am » wrote: I was told I was in an evil cell young lady.. you the part of it. Image   Image
:wah:  

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

omh » 07 Feb 2021, 7:51 am » wrote: dutch refers to Jantje, the fool is to Dennisthemenace.
Dennis is a bit daft.

Doesn’t eat enough Cheerios.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Feb 2021, 7:45 am » wrote: Jantje is a HE. Idiot.

Where is the proof? 

omh

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 07 Feb 2021, 7:53 am » wrote: Dennis is a bit daft.

Doesn’t eat enough Cheerios.
Dennis is the ity suffix to real and human. changes a gender replacement into a contextual character. like you are.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Guess who said it? The one and the only Supra!! :wah:  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 07 Feb 2021, 7:54 am » wrote: Her online persona screams girl.  Just saying.

Maybe she's one of those French Transgender type "dudes"? 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Jantje be saying

https://youtu.be/eO0wnWxj5rE

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 07 Feb 2021, 7:41 am » wrote: dutch fool. Ever think it is code symbolism for the white people going to be exterminated by the united minorities.
Asperger fool.  In the history of human civilization, it's the white people who have been the world champions of extermination of other races, other religions, and even of each other when there's a minor difference of opinion on dogma.  You **** idiot.

Hitler in Germany.  Stalin in Russia.  Three US Presidents and the Pentagon in Vietnam.  FDR in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  Is anybody really stupid enough to think that if the Normandy invasion had not gone so well, or if the Battle of the Bulge had gone the German's way that we would have dropped the bomb on white people in Berlin and Nuremberg?

Last edited by Ike Bana on 07 Feb 2021, 8:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

omh » 07 Feb 2021, 7:54 am » wrote: Dennis is the ity suffix to real and human. changes a gender replacement into a contextual character. like you are.
So that’s what you think of me.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Why is Jantje trying to assume a General Custer persona?

We really have to ask this question? Why do cult members behave the way they do? Too **** up or too stupid or some combination of both, that makes them unable to know or behave any better.