This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Jantje_Smit
ImagePosts: 5,925Politics: Beer and PopcornLocation: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"EContact: 
Contact Jantje_SmitMoney: 5,824

I felt too lazy yesterday to bother to go find the article... it was a ruff day... but now that I'm recovered I made an effort...

Carrot top practically admits it... a system has been established... lol... the article didn't have a picture of crackhead's paintings but I found one... now why would someone pay $500,000 for something like that...

'Money Laundering?' Netizens Suspicious of White House Deal for Sale of Hunter Biden's Art

The White House has weighed in on the growing scandal around a controversial deal brokered to allow Hunter Biden's artwork to be sold to anonymous buyers, with no disclosure to the public.

"After careful consideration, a system has been established that allows for Hunter Biden to work in his profession within reasonable safeguards," White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.

She pointed out that the US President Joe Biden’s son had the right to “pursue an artistic career just like any child of a president has the right to pursue a career".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58458&start=40

********above came from sputniknews.com

Last edited by Benson13 on 23 Jul 2021, 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/sputnik-news/

Sputnik News

Sputnik - Questionable - Propaganda - Right Bias - Trump - Fake News - Not CredibleFactual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate Sputnik Questionable based on frequent promotion of conspiracies and pro-Russian propaganda, as well as use of poor sources and numerous failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Russian Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, Some Fake News

History

Sputnik is a Russian news agency and radio broadcaster which publishes online stories and radio shows, as well as videos. In 2013, via a presidential decree by Vladimir Putin, the radio station Voice of Russia and RIA Novosti news service was abolished and replaced by Rossiya Segodnya (Russia Today, not to be confused with RT). In 2014, Rossiya Segodnya (Russia Today) launched Sputnik and conservative news anchor, Dmitry Kiselyov was appointed as Director General of Rossiya Segodnya. Kiselyov is known for ultra conservative views and anti-gay comments.

According to their about page, Sputnik describes itself as “The agency covers global political and economic news targeting an international audience.” Sputnik is based in Moscow.

Read how the Russian Government influences Media.

Funded by / Ownership

Sputnik is owned and funded by the Russian Government to promote Russia’s image abroad. The Sputnik news service produces over 1,500 news items daily and around the clock that are available to subscribers via the web terminal and mobile app. The website also serves online advertising.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Analysis / Bias

Sputnik is often accused of reporting ‘fake news, spreading misinformation and being a “Kremlin Propaganda Machine” by European and American media outlets. In 2017, the FBI launched an investigation into Sputnik for a potential violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).

In review, Sputnik’s coverage regarding American Politics leans right and is consistently pro-Trump: “FBI Memo Implies Dossier on Trump Russian Collusion Funded by Clinton.” Sputnik also frequently uses strongly loaded emotional wording in headlines such as this: “WATCH: Philly’s New Year Parade Act Sees Trump, Putin Fight Over ‘Pee Tape’”

Sputnik routinely publishes articles that promote conspiracy theories such as those about the murder of Seth Rich, which fact checker Snopes has debunked. Sputnik also employs conspiracy theorists such as former Breitbart writer Lee Stranahan, who was hired as co-host of a radio show for Sputnik Radio, called “Fault Lines with Nixon and Stranahan”. Lee Stranahan also appears as a guest on Alex Jones’ Infowars program, which is famous for promoting outrageous right-wing conspiracies.

When it comes to sourcing, Sputnik occasionally uses credible sources such as Reuters and CNN, however they also source to known conspiracy sites such as Infowars: “InfoWars Alex Jones Talks Brexit, Freedom of Speech in US, Political Correctness” and “Anonymous Exposes UK’s Hybrid Warfare Project”. Further, they frequently source to their own articles or they use large blocks of quotes.

Overall, we rate Sputnik Questionable based on frequent promotion of conspiracies and pro-Russian propaganda, as well as use of poor sources and numerous failed fact checks. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 1/3/2019)
Source: http://sputniknews.com/

Left vs. Right Bias: How we rate the bias of media sources

NFN-Low Biased Factual News

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Benson13 » 23 Jul 2021, 6:09 am » wrote: Analysis / Bias

Sputnik is often accused of reporting ‘fake news, spreading misinformation and being a “Kremlin Propaganda Machine” by European and American media outlets. In 2017, the FBI launched an investigation into Sputnik for a potential violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).

In review, Sputnik’s coverage regarding American Politics leans right and is consistently pro-Trump: “FBI Memo Implies Dossier on Trump Russian Collusion Funded by Clinton.” Sputnik also frequently uses strongly loaded emotional wording in headlines such as this: “WATCH: Philly’s New Year Parade Act Sees Trump, Putin Fight Over ‘Pee Tape’”

Sputnik routinely publishes articles that promote conspiracy theories such as those about the murder of Seth Rich, which fact checker Snopes has debunked. Sputnik also employs conspiracy theorists such as former Breitbart writer Lee Stranahan, who was hired as co-host of a radio show for Sputnik Radio, called “Fault Lines with Nixon and Stranahan”. Lee Stranahan also appears as a guest on Alex Jones’ Infowars program, which is famous for promoting outrageous right-wing conspiracies.

When it comes to sourcing, Sputnik occasionally uses credible sources such as Reuters and CNN, however they also source to known conspiracy sites such as Infowars: “InfoWars Alex Jones Talks Brexit, Freedom of Speech in US, Political Correctness” and “Anonymous Exposes UK’s Hybrid Warfare Project”. Further, they frequently source to their own articles or they use large blocks of quotes.

Overall, we rate Sputnik Questionable based on frequent promotion of conspiracies and pro-Russian propaganda, as well as use of poor sources and numerous failed fact checks. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 1/3/2019)
Source: http://sputniknews.com/

Left vs. Right Bias: How we rate the bias of media sources

NFN-Low Biased Factual News
Shiver me Timbers... me shakes.
I used to watch RT when it was on Dish..
it reported things that were totally censored here.. Like the riots in Europe over the TTP trade agreement.
Don't worry, I'll protect you.
Fos once said Me and Phellix the Cat were gubmint operatives.. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 23 Jul 2021, 5:58 am » wrote: ********above came from sputniknews.com
... below comes from the white house press briefing... you can hear carrot top say it yourself if you want...

I feel honored to get another tribute thread but I don't understand why.... I get that you're devoted to braindead and his crackhead son but this is public knowledge... crying about evil Russians really won't make it go away...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1413551120216113157

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Detailed Report

Based in Moscow

Benson13

Share      Unread post

IS IT SINKING IN YET HILLBILLYS?????

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 23 Jul 2021, 6:22 am » wrote: ... below comes from the white house press briefing... you can hear carrot top say it yourself if you want...

I feel honored to get another tribute thread but I don't understand why.... I get that you're devoted to braindead and his crackhead son but this is public knowledge... crying about evil Russians really won't make it go away...

Hank is our board Secret Agent man.. he paid me  a visit.  @Hank  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9k83jhFf4

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 23 Jul 2021, 6:31 am » wrote: IS IT SINKING IN YET HILLBILLYS?????

How’s it going?

Convinced anyone yet?i

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 23 Jul 2021, 6:34 am » wrote: How’s it going?

Convinced anyone yet?i
GO... Run run run..
Your from Europe.. you'll get accused of Working with jantje... :clap:  

Hank

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 23 Jul 2021, 6:00 am » wrote: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/sputnik-news/

Sputnik News

Sputnik - Questionable - Propaganda - Right Bias - Trump - Fake News - Not CredibleFactual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, https://youtu.be/SyTM_C47hd8 rate Sputnik Questionable based on frequent promotion of conspiracies and pro-Russian propaganda, as well as use of poor sources and numerous failed fact checks.
Detailed Report

History

Sputnik is a Russian news agency and radio broadcaster which publishes online stories and radio shows, as well as videos. In 2013, via a presidential decree by Vladimir Putin, the radio station Voice of Russia and RIA Novosti news service was abolished and replaced by Rossiya Segodnya (Russia Today, not to be confused with RT). In 2014, Rossiya Segodnya (Russia Today) launched Sputnik and conservative news anchor, Dmitry Kiselyov was appointed as Director General of Rossiya Segodnya. Kiselyov is known for ultra conservative views and anti-gay comments.

According to their about page, Sputnik describes itself as “The agency covers global political and economic news targeting an international audience.” Sputnik is based in Moscow.

Read how the Russian Government influences Media.

Funded by / Ownership

Sputnik is owned and funded by the Russian Government to promote Russia’s image abroad. The Sputnik news service produces over 1,500 news items daily and around the clock that are available to subscribers via the web terminal and mobile app. The website also serves online advertising.
bumbling forgetful joe... 
https://youtu.be/SyTM_C47hd8

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 23 Jul 2021, 6:34 am » wrote: How’s it going?

Convinced anyone yet?i

Twice Impeached 1-Term LIAR

Yea....America kicked the POS out of the WH

43% approval on Election Day....32% approval now

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Jantje_Smit » 23 Jul 2021, 6:22 am » wrote: ... below comes from the white house press briefing... you can hear carrot top say it yourself if you want...

You know their game.  When a liberal is unable to dispute a story harmful to their left-wing agenda, the next step is to try to discredit the source. 

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 23 Jul 2021, 6:57 am » wrote: You know their game.  When a liberal is unable to dispute a story harmful to their left-wing agenda, the next step is to try to discredit the source. 

LMAO....Now the Facts

Overall, we rate Sputnik Questionable based on frequent promotion of rightwing conspiracies and pro-Russian propaganda, as well as use of poor sources and numerous failed fact checks. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 1/3/2019)Sputnik is often accused of reporting ‘fake news, spreading misinformation and being a “Kremlin Propaganda Machine” by European and American media outlets. In 2017, the FBI launched an investigation into Sputnik for a potential violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).

In review, Sputnik’s coverage regarding American Politics leans right and is consistently pro-Trump:

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 23 Jul 2021, 6:36 am » wrote: GO... Run run run..
Your from Europe.. you'll get accused of Working with jantje... Image
Run for the hills... lol...

But I'm afraid it's too late, fama has already been accused of having erotic feelings for me... I know... ewww... just because I went over to the dark side... total nonsense of course, she really doesn't like me for some reason... but try explaining that to the snowflakes...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 23 Jul 2021, 7:08 am » wrote: Run for the hills... lol...

But I'm afraid it's too late, fama has already been accused of having erotic feelings for me... I know... ewww... just because I went over to the dark side... total nonsense of course, she really doesn't like me for some reason... but try explaining that to the snowflakes...

I know... ha ha  That's why she wont tell Benson she knows you for about twenty years... but that's ok.. let Benson worry.. :lol:   :lol:  

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Comrade Smits....where do you live??

Moscow?....St Petersburg??.....Yekaterinburg??

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Benson13 » 23 Jul 2021, 7:01 am » wrote: LMAO....Now the Facts

Overall, we rate Sputnik Questionable based on frequent promotion of rightwing conspiracies and pro-Russian propaganda, as well as use of poor sources and numerous failed fact checks. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 1/3/2019)Sputnik is often accused of reporting ‘fake news, spreading misinformation and being a “Kremlin Propaganda Machine” by European and American media outlets. In 2017, the FBI launched an investigation into Sputnik for a potential violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).

In review, Sputnik’s coverage regarding American Politics leans right and is consistently pro-Trump:
And where is your evidence that THIS story about the criminal son of our demented president is false?

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 23 Jul 2021, 7:14 am » wrote: Comrade Smits....where do you live??

Moscow?....St Petersburg??.....Yekaterinburg??

Or maybe Leningrad...??

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Benson13 » 23 Jul 2021, 7:17 am » wrote: Or maybe Leningrad...??
Well if you opened up your eyes... his coordinates are right under his  picture.. But you cant figure that out can you? lol :P