This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

to receive a vaccine. Not an easy thing to do. I can only think of two, christian scientist and mormons. There may be others. Still hard to prove you are one. Note from your preacher? How do you prove he's a preacher or just another nut job like yourself?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Well, we all know that rightie Trumpsuckers all lie like breathing, so nothing they claim can be believed without proof.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin » 28 Sep 2021, 5:31 pm » wrote: to receive a vaccine. Not an easy thing to do. I can only think of two, christian scientist and mormons. There may be others. Still hard to prove you are one. Note from your preacher? How do you prove he's a preacher or just another nut job like yourself?
Not required by law.  Suck it up, buttercup.

Besides, there are three reasons.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
JeanMoulin » 28 Sep 2021, 5:31 pm » wrote: to receive a vaccine. Not an easy thing to do. I can only think of two, christian scientist and mormons. There may be others. Still hard to prove you are one. Note from your preacher? How do you prove he's a preacher or just another nut job like yourself?
Totalitarian fascists will just have take their words for it. If ya give it to the Mormons you will have to give it to the snake handling zealots.

Dementia

Share      Unread post

Simply test on a regular basis.
Simple as that.
Heck... those that are vaccinated have died or even worse "super spreaders".

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Neo » 28 Sep 2021, 5:38 pm » wrote: Totalitarian fascists will just have take their words for it. If ya give it to the Mormons you will have to give it to the snake handling zealots.
Why would we just have to take anyone's "words for it"? I generally ask for proof before I believe anything.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

JeanMoulin » 28 Sep 2021, 7:41 pm » wrote: Why would we just have to take anyone's "words for it"? I generally ask for proof before I believe anything.
An employer can question…but that’s about it.  Do you know what legally qualify as a “religious objection”?

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

JeanMoulin » 28 Sep 2021, 7:41 pm » wrote: Why would we just have to take anyone's "words for it"? I generally ask for proof before I believe anything.
There are 56 genders that would like to have a discussion with you.

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 28 Sep 2021, 7:50 pm » wrote: An employer can question…but that’s about it.  Do you know what legally qualify as a “religious objection”?
No I do not. But I do know what's legal and what's right are two different things.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Why are flu shots optional?

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Neo » 28 Sep 2021, 5:38 pm » wrote: Totalitarian fascists will just have take their words for it. If ya give it to the Mormons you will have to give it to the snake handling zealots.
Yes, but the snake handlers have the blood of the baby jesus in them, so they don't have to worry about the virus.  :LOL:  

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Amish

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 28 Sep 2021, 8:53 pm » wrote: Why are flu shots optional?
The covid shots are optional too, unless you have a specific job, like a healthcare worker or someone who deals with the public. Old retired **** like me can get away with not being vacced, but I got the shots and nobody dragged me out of my house to get them.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

JeanMoulin » 28 Sep 2021, 8:59 pm » wrote: The covid shots are optional too, unless you have a specific job, like a healthcare worker or someone who deals with the public. Old retired **** like me can get away with not being vacced, but I got the shots and nobody dragged me out of my house to get them.
So why ******* about people that choose the option of not getting the "vaccine"?

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

OK, that makes sense. Are there many Amish doctors and nurses? Probably some horse and cow doctors I'm sure.  :LOL:  

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 28 Sep 2021, 9:01 pm » wrote: So why ******* about people that choose the option of not getting the "vaccine"?
I'm not. If your stupid enough not to protect yourself it's matters not to me. I don't hang out with your kind of people anyway. But if I go to a hospital for anything, I don't want to be treated by an unvacced doctor or nurse. Just like you wouldn't want to be treated by a negro.  :LOL:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

JeanMoulin » 28 Sep 2021, 9:07 pm » wrote: I'm not. If your stupid enough not to protect yourself it's matters not to me. I don't hang out with your kind of people anyway. But if I go to a hospital for anything, I don't want to be treated by an unvacced doctor or nurse. Just like you wouldn't want to be treated by a negro.  Image
Why do you progs reach like that?

btw
The height of stupidity is indicating your own stupidity while calling out someone else.
Learn basic grammar. "Your" and "you're" each have a specific use, idiot.

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 28 Sep 2021, 9:14 pm » wrote: Why do you progs reach like that?

btw
The height of stupidity is indicating your own stupidity while calling out someone else.
I have awakened the spelling nazi.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

JeanMoulin » 28 Sep 2021, 9:23 pm » wrote: I have awakened the spelling nazi.
I didn't mention spelling at all. You poor ****...

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 28 Sep 2021, 9:14 pm » wrote: Why do you progs reach like that?

btw
"Your" kind of people, not you are kind of people.  :LOL: