This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,423
Politics: Fascist

I think a lot of people are...but they never know how to articulate it in a way that doesn't sound (gasp) racist. 

Now I am very racist...but I think I can explain the problems with race mixing in very reasonable ways. there are 3 main points I will get into and there are targets that reveal other truths about our society. 

First of all.. I am especially opposed to whites mixing races. Why? Because we are an endangered species. Sure there are a fair number of whites at this MOMENT (about 8% of the global population (down from like 40% over 100 years ago))...but it is easy to project into the future. We are not reproducing and the policies in almost all of our countries are both anti natal...and increasingly so...and reliant on immigrstion...and increasingly so. The carrying capacity of countries is not increasing...so it is very simple to expect that any 100 years or so almost all historically white countries will no longer be white. Indeed whites may vanish entirely in many of them. 

There is not a single country on earth dedicated to the preservation of white people in general (as the usa used to be) nor to any subset white ethnicity (unless you think jews are white...I dont). 

Therefore our continued survival really is in peril.. and hybridization only adds to that. Not only does race mixing result in a child that is not white it also removes from the pool a human who might have given birth to a white child... an already increasingly rare pool thanks to worsening economic situations and the *** of our culture..

And for white people to go extinct would simply be a shame. Especially considering our tremendous legacy ...we were willing to give native Americans reservations to preserve their culture because we understood that there is something tragic about the complete death of a certain people or culture (deliberately doing this is what I believe is called 'genocide'..and most people consider that a serious crime.)..but nobody is going to make reservations for white people because quite simply people resent that we once had power. 

Kudos to Hungary for enacting pro natal policies and stopping immigration. But Hungary of course is now under sanctions because of it. Indeed if any country suggests they might want to avoid the extinction of whites they instantly come under attack by powerful Jewish activists and institutions howling about how evil it is to not force the global extinction of white people. 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,423
Politics: Fascist

Second, I could cite a study by Charles
Davenport , a great anthropologist (and abolitionist) over 100 years ago.

He basically studied people in Jamaica who at that time had a significant black, white, and mulatto population (the whites are all gone by now of course)..and he tested the various races on all sorts of things and compared it with the mixed population.

What he found was thay there were certain things whites were particularly good at and certain things blacks were particularly good at...and the mixed population was always in between. His conclusion therefore was that race mixing results in mediocrity.

And mediocrity is not very good for a society because human societies are built on specialization. The greater range of talent in different areas, the better.

Now Charles davenport was basically forced out of academia by a jew by the name of franz boas...and Franz did this with basically mafia style tactics. He was unable to attack any of davenport work a
In any academic way...but he could do underhanded stuff to essentially 'cancel' the guy.. but like how Sigmund frued removed the only gentile from the psychoanalytic school.

And frued and boas had more in common...along with many others such as Stephen gould...in that they were perfectly willing to make up lies to give our society the impression that humans have no innate nature at all. We are all blank slates and all our talents or psychology is determined by environment...education for boas and childhood trauma for frued.

Indeed boas even claimed to have measured the cranial capacity of skulls and reported that there is no difference between whites and blacks. Not only was he wrong but he was lying...he knew for a fact it was wrong...because we still have the skulls he used for his experiment and a later researcher tried to replicate his results and discovered the guy just made his data up...it was all wrong. So why do so many jews want to convince all of us that humans have no heritable traits? Well you can speculate on that...but clearly they do. And these guys were BEFORE Hitler so this was not about paranoia of Hitler.

Anyway I agree with davenport. Race mixing creates mediocrity

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,423
Politics: Fascist

Third, I believe race mixing reduces social cohesion and promotes nihilism.

Knowing who you are is an important aspect of knowing what your purpose is...but a mixed race child is uncertain of who they are and uncertain of what their legacy is. They effectively have no legacy. Nor do they as a 'people' have any clear destiny.

And that also impacts whether or how much they will cooperate with others to attempt to achieve a particular destiny.

All kinds of 'mental illness' is significantly higher among mixed race people and I perceive that to be a natural result of not having roots. Being deracinated.

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,838
Politics: Progressive

You seems to be the very epitome of mediocrity.

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,838
Politics: Progressive

Xavier_Onassis » 21 Apr 2022, 5:17 pm » wrote: You seems to be the very epitome of mediocrity.
Beyoncé, on the other hand, who is CLEARLY mixed, does not/

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,423
Politics: Fascist

Xavier_Onassis » 21 Apr 2022, 5:19 pm » wrote: Beyoncé, on the other hand, who is CLEARLY mixed, does not/
I am sure that your masters are pleased that you are signaling that your opinions are exactly what they want you to have. 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,868
Politics: Republican

The Globalists are training White People all over the Globe to be embarrassed of their culture. You can see this being done subliminally on TV, Hollywood and even TV commercials.
Once the Globalists have eliminated all the statues and rewritten the history books that currently give White people credit for discovering and inventing most things..then White people of the future will have much less desire to "remain pure and proud".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p ... ific_field

Image
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,868
Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 21 Apr 2022, 5:19 pm » wrote: Beyoncé, on the other hand, who is CLEARLY mixed, does not/

Beyonce..Probably 3/4 White.
Race mixing is no guarantee on an INDIDUAL BASIS of which racial traits you will inherit.
Foss's observations are based on large populations [in the millions] where large scale trends can be observed.
This always seems to get lost on you people who are on the wrong end of what is generally true and what is generally false.
In a Libtard's brain..if a fact they hate isn't true 110% of the time...then it is false....
Image
 

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 4,789
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

FOS » 21 Apr 2022, 5:02 pm » wrote: I think a lot of people are...but they never know how to articulate it in a way that doesn't sound (gasp) racist. 

Now I am very racist...but I think I can explain the problems with race mixing in very reasonable ways. there are 3 main points I will get into and there are targets that reveal other truths about our society. 

First of all.. I am especially opposed to whites mixing races. Why? Because we are an endangered species. Sure there are a fair number of whites at this MOMENT (about 8% of the global population (down from like 40% over 100 years ago))...but it is easy to project into the future. We are not reproducing and the policies in almost all of our countries are both anti natal...and increasingly so...and reliant on immigrstion...and increasingly so. The carrying capacity of countries is not increasing...so it is very simple to expect that any 100 years or so almost all historically white countries will no longer be white. Indeed whites may vanish entirely in many of them. 

There is not a single country on earth dedicated to the preservation of white people in general (as the usa used to be) nor to any subset white ethnicity (unless you think jews are white...I dont). 

Therefore our continued survival really is in peril.. and hybridization only adds to that. Not only does race mixing result in a child that is not white it also removes from the pool a human who might have given birth to a white child... an already increasingly rare pool thanks to worsening economic situations and the *** of our culture..

And for white people to go extinct would simply be a shame. Especially considering our tremendous legacy ...we were willing to give native Americans reservations to preserve their culture because we understood that there is something tragic about the complete death of a certain people or culture (deliberately doing this is what I believe is called 'genocide'..and most people consider that a serious crime.)..but nobody is going to make reservations for white people because quite simply people resent that we once had power. 

Kudos to Hungary for enacting pro natal policies and stopping immigration. But Hungary of course is now under sanctions because of it. Indeed if any country suggests they might want to avoid the extinction of whites they instantly come under attack by powerful Jewish activists and institutions howling about how evil it is to not force the global extinction of white people.
I, for one,  am totally on your side on this one !

In fact we need a Whites-only homeland !

And this can only be the last bastion of freedom before Democrats destroy this one as well !

And it's called the U.S.A. !
--------------------------------------------------------
First thing first  . . .  invade Canada and annex it as the 51st !

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,868
Politics: Republican

JinnMartini » 21 Apr 2022, 5:33 pm » wrote: I, for one,  am totally on your side on this one !

In fact we need a Whites-only homeland !

--------------------------------------------------------

 
HAVE PATIENCE BROTHER...WE ARE WORKING ON IT.....

Image

 
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,423
Politics: Fascist

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Apr 2022, 5:22 pm » wrote: The Globalists are training White People all over the Globe to be embarrassed of their culture. You can see this being done subliminally on TV, Hollywood and even TV commercials.
Once the Globalists have eliminated all the statues and rewritten the history books that currently give White people credit for discovering and inventing most things..then White people of the future will have much less desire to "remain pure and proud".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p ... ific_field

Image
Like look at this clown xav. We have beethoven, Mozart, Bach, brahms....Beyonce? The 'not mediocre' Beyonce? Lol...

John Williams is mediocre(the guy who wrote the star wars music...pretty good). Beethoven was excellent. Beyonce is....what...not even worth mentioning

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 4,789
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

Xavier_Onassis » 21 Apr 2022, 5:17 pm » wrote: You seems to be the very epitome of mediocrity.
You don't seem  . . .  you really are the epitome of ******* !

Go back to Cuba ***, before we deport you  . . .  you won't like it !

Image
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,423
Politics: Fascist

JinnMartini » 21 Apr 2022, 5:33 pm » wrote: I, for one,  am totally on your side on this one !

In fact we need a Whites-only homeland !

And this can only be the last bastion of freedom before Democrats destroy this one as well !

And it's called the U.S.A. !
--------------------------------------------------------
First thing first  . . .  invade Canada and annex it as the 51st !
I think it is too late for the usa. This country is doomed. Not because of the demographics but rather because of the grip jews have on power. 

If White people have any hope for the future I guess it will have to be Russia....which is why jews really want us to nuke it
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,299
Politics: Progressive

FOS » 21 Apr 2022, 5:02 pm » wrote: I think a lot of people are...but they never know how to articulate it in a way that doesn't sound (gasp) racist. 

Now I am very racist...but I think I can explain the problems with race mixing in very reasonable ways. there are 3 main points I will get into and there are targets that reveal other truths about our society. 

First of all.. I am especially opposed to whites mixing races. Why? Because we are an endangered species. Sure there are a fair number of whites at this MOMENT (about 8% of the global population (down from like 40% over 100 years ago))...but it is easy to project into the future. We are not reproducing and the policies in almost all of our countries are both anti natal...and increasingly so...and reliant on immigrstion...and increasingly so. The carrying capacity of countries is not increasing...so it is very simple to expect that any 100 years or so almost all historically white countries will no longer be white. Indeed whites may vanish entirely in many of them. 

There is not a single country on earth dedicated to the preservation of white people in general (as the usa used to be) nor to any subset white ethnicity (unless you think jews are white...I dont). 

Therefore our continued survival really is in peril.. and hybridization only adds to that. Not only does race mixing result in a child that is not white it also removes from the pool a human who might have given birth to a white child... an already increasingly rare pool thanks to worsening economic situations and the *** of our culture..

And for white people to go extinct would simply be a shame. Especially considering our tremendous legacy ...we were willing to give native Americans reservations to preserve their culture because we understood that there is something tragic about the complete death of a certain people or culture (deliberately doing this is what I believe is called 'genocide'..and most people consider that a serious crime.)..but nobody is going to make reservations for white people because quite simply people resent that we once had power. 

Kudos to Hungary for enacting pro natal policies and stopping immigration. But Hungary of course is now under sanctions because of it. Indeed if any country suggests they might want to avoid the extinction of whites they instantly come under attack by powerful Jewish activists and institutions howling about how evil it is to not force the global extinction of white people.
White isn’t a species, you stupid Nazi piece of ****. 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,423
Politics: Fascist

Pastafarian » 21 Apr 2022, 5:49 pm » wrote: White isn’t a species, you stupid Nazi piece of ****.
obsolete farm equipment like yourself have nothing to teach me about biology.

you should go **** a John deere. Maybe you could create offspring that makes the *** useful for something. 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,299
Politics: Progressive

FOS » 21 Apr 2022, 5:52 pm » wrote: obsolete farm equipment like yourself have nothing to teach me about biology.

you should go **** a John deere. Maybe you could create offspring that makes the *** useful for something.
Except yay a species is, you nazi dope. 

Basic **** biology. 

Are you recommending it bcuz you’ve already tried it?

No thanks, I’ll leave the stupid to dumb Nazi closeted gloryholers like you, Ernst Rohm wannabe. 

 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,423
Politics: Fascist

Pastafarian » 21 Apr 2022, 5:57 pm » wrote: Except yay a species is, you nazi dope. 

Basic **** biology. 

Are you recommending it bcuz you’ve already tried it?

No thanks, I’ll leave the stupid to dumb Nazi closeted gloryholers like you, Ernst Rohm wannabe.
Just like a typical ***, you cannot respond to any of the points I made. But you just had to say something, didn't you. 

I can now just point to the crap you said and say look. This is a typical ***. 
 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water boy for a Tranny Dancer
Posts: 6,551
Politics: Libertarian

Pastafarian » 21 Apr 2022, 5:49 pm » wrote: White isn’t a species, you stupid Nazi piece of ****.

What is the opposite of Jim Crow?
"Voluntarily mix when you want to........do not mix when you do not want to".
This is not rocket science.
Some tribes just do not mix well with each other.
It has been this way since the dawn of time.

The Negro Tribe needs a Reservation.
So does the Gringo Tribe.
This will bring racial peace upon the land.                      
:sleep:  

@FOS  
@GHETTO BLASTER  
@Xavier_Onassis  

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,299
Politics: Progressive

FOS » 21 Apr 2022, 5:58 pm » wrote: Just like a typical ***, you cannot respond to any of the points I made. But you just had to say something, didn't you. 

I can now just point to the crap you said and say look. This is a typical ***.
when you can’t get basic biology right then the rest of your post crumbles to ****, Ernst Rohm wannabe. 

Try again, ***. 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,423
Politics: Fascist

Taipan » 21 Apr 2022, 5:59 pm » wrote: What is the opposite of Jim Crow?
"Voluntarily mix when you want to........do not mix when you do not want to".
This is not rocket science.
Some tribes just do not mix well with each other.
It has been this way since the dawn of time.

The Negro Tribe needs a Reservation.
So does the Gringo Tribe.
This will bring racial peace upon the land.                      
Image  

@FOS  
@GHETTO BLASTER  
@Xavier_Onassis
*** societies always fail badly and they know it. That is why they will never willingly accept giving up on being parasites. The *** and the jew are both natural parasites but for totally different reasons. 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, dickens, Famagusta, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, jack, jackowen, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, johndnorth, Kobia2, Monderegal, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, neue regel, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, Pinterest [Bot], roadkill, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, supraTruth3, TB7, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot] and 1 guest